SECURITY NOT EVERYONE WANTS PEACE

0
134
SECURITY NOT EVERYONE WANTS PEACE
SECURITY NOT EVERYONE WANTS PEACE

Ivan Petrov

Rossiyskaya Gazeta, August 22, 2016, p. 3

Groups of forces of terrorist organizations Jabhat al-Nusra and ISIS (both are prohibited in Russia) keep hindering the final establishment of a ceasefire regime in Syria.

FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY-NINE POPULATED SPOTS JOINED THE TRUCE IN SYRIA

Groups of forces of terrorist organizations Jabhat al-Nusra and ISIS (both are prohibited in Russia) keep hindering the final establishment of a ceasefire regime in Syria. This is said in a fresh news bulletin of the Russian center for reconciliation of opposing parties on the territory of Syria.

Thus, last weekend terrorists bombarded with improved multiple rocket launcher systems and mortars Al-Huwayz inhabited area and positions of the government troops near the mountain Jabal-al-Masna as well as Khai-al-Ansari and Leramon quarters.

Along with this, Russian military continue industrious work on involvement of a bigger quantity of Syrian populated spots into the truce. An agreement on a truce was signed on Saturday with representatives of one populated spot in Homs province. After that the quantity of populated spots that joined the reconciliation process grew to 439.

The news bulletin said, “Negotiations on joining ceasefire regime have been continued with field commanders of armed opposition detachments active in the Latakia, Es-Suwayda and Rif-Damashq provinces. The number of ceasefire application forms signed with leaders of armed groupings remained 69.”

The main attention is currently attracted to the Syrian city of Aleppo. In many districts there militants actually hold civilians as hostages. Russian and Syrian servicemen arranged points of hot nutrition and handing out of essential goods for the civilians leaving the districts controlled by the terrorists. Meanwhile, Syria and Aleppo in particular where Moscow and Damascus conduct a big-scale humanitarian operation remains a place of “combat operations” on the information front too.

At the end of the last week, majority of Western mass media published a video at which Syrian boy named Omran, 5, was taken out of the debris of a destroyed house. In reports of television channels and Internet media with reference to “activists” and “volunteers” of the “medical center of Aleppo” it was said that the building was destroyed as a result of delivery of an air strike by airplanes of the Airspace Forces of Russia in the afternoon of August 17.

Official representative of the Defense Ministry Major General Igor Konashenkov emphasized, “The airplanes of the Airspace Forces that operate in Syria never work against the targets that are inside of populated spots.”

According to him, moreover this is applicable to Al-Quaterji block mentioned by Western mass media because it was adjacent to the two recently opened humanitarian corridors for safe evacuation of local residents. Along with this, Russian officers of monitoring groups being in the center of Aleppo register bombardment of terrorists in this area daily.

Konashenkov pointed out, “The nature of destructions of the building show in the course of salvation of “Omran boy” like presence of intact windows in a building located a few meters away demonstrate that if a strike has really taken place it would be delivered not by an aviation projectile but by a mine or a gas cylinder that are used there by terrorists in big quantities.”

 

LEAVE A REPLY