Why people use media monitoring
Monitoring of the media Media monitoring is a simple and efficient, though rather laborious method allowing one to keep track of all relevant news on a market, company, person or event. Only regular sifting through multiple sources guarantees surefire results.
We at WPS have been involved in this business since 1992 and offer a full range of Russian media monitoring services to researches, journalists, diplomats, PR professionals and businesses across the world.
Services, organized by source type, are geared to cover virtually all Russian media.
Do you need to know how many times your keyword was mentioned in Russian print, electronic or web media? Are you interested only in the news from a restricted listing of sources? Do you want to find a certain newspaper article or a television program? If you set us a task like this you will only have to tell us what kind of data you would like to receive:
- newspaper articles or the transcripts of aired news;
- video or audio recording of TV or radio broadcasts;
- statistical report on the frequency of mentions of your keyword in Russian media;
- bibliography of sources where your keyword was mentioned;
- English summaries or full translation of Russian media news;
- statistical report of sport events with alerts on Russian TV (broadcast data and summaries)